WATER AEROBIC SCHEDULE
|12:30 PM||Master Swim|
|7:00 PM||Water Aerobics|
SRF Club Offers a minimum of 2 Lap Lanes at all times.
- Shower before and after class
- Bring your own towel
SAILFISH SWIM TEAM
SWIM TEAM Monday, Wednesday 5 -8, Friday 5 – 6:30
JUNIOR SWIM TEAM Tuesday 5:30 – 6:30, Thursday 4:30 – 6:30
HIGH SCHOOL Tuesday, Thursday 7- 8
Sailfish Swim Team
A recreational and competitive team for swimmers age 7 to 18.
Junior Sailfish Swim Team
A team for those interested in practicing 1 day a week and participating in optional swim meets. Swimmers might use this as a stepping stone to joining the Sailfish Swim Team or as a non-competitive option to swimming.
SWIM LESSON SCHEDULE (2013 - 2014)
|Preschool/Toddler Beginner||10-10:30||Adult Advanced||10-10:30|
|Preschool Adv Beginner||10:30-11||Preschool/Toddler Beginner||10:30-11|
|Preschool/Toddler Beginner||11-11:30||Preschool Adv Beginner||11-11:30|
|Preschool/Toddler Beginner||11:30-12||Preschool/Toddler Beginner||11:30-12|
|Adult Beg||12:30-1||PreSchool Age Beginner||3:30-4|
|Preschool Adv Beg||1-1:30||School Age Beginner||3:30-4|
|School Age Beginner||3:30-4||Advanced beginner 1||4-4:30|
|Preschool Beginner||4-4:30||Advanced Beginner 2||4:30-5|
|Advanced Beginner 2||4-4:30||6 year old Pre-Team||5-5:30|
|Advanced Beginner 1||4:30-5|
|6 year old Pre-Team||5-5:30|
|Adult Beginner||10-10:30||Preschool/Toddler Beginner||10-10:30|
|Preschool/Toddler Beginner||10:30-11||Preschool Adv Beginner||10:30-11|
|Preschool Adv Beginner||11-11:30||Preschool/Toddler Beginner||11-11:30|
|Preschool/Toddler Beginner||11:30-12||6 year old Pre-Team||3:30-4|
|School Age Beginner||3:30-4||School Aged Beginner||4-4:30|
|Stroke Development||3:30-4||Advanced Beginner 1 and 2||4:30-5|
|Advanced Beginner 1||4:30-5|
|6 year old Pre-Team||4:30-5|
|Preschool Adv Beginner||10:30-11|
|Preschool Adv Beg||1:30-2|
|Advanced Beginner 1||3:30-4|
|Advanced beginner 1||4-4:30|
|School Age Beginner||4:30-5|
|Advanced Beginner 2||4:30-5|
Session 1: September 9th – November 1st (8 week session, no class 10/14 Columbus Day)
Scituate Racquest Club Members $128/session
All classes are 30minutes in duration.
All group lessons must have min of 3 max of 5.
Registrations are processed - members first and first come, first serve for non members.
Register early to reserve your spot. There are no refunds after the first class.
Lessons are based on a progression that helps swimmers of all ages and varying abilities to develop their swimming and water safety skills.
- Child is new to lessons
- Child is nervous/afraid of water
- Child cannot float on front or back
- Child cannot swim independently
Advanced Beginner 1
- Child is comfortable in the water
- Child can do front and back float with assistance
- Child will put face in and go underwater
- Child is starting to swim independently
Advanced Beginner 2
- Child can do front crawl with breathing to the side for 10 yards
- Child is comfortable on back and can do pushes on back for 10 yards
- Child is starting to learn elementary backstroke
- Child is working on retrieving objects from underwater
- We will introduce sit and kneel dives into deep water
- Child can do crawl stroke for 25 yards (1 length of pool)
- Child can do elementary backstroke for 10 yards
- Child can do back crawl for 10 yards
- We will introduce diving from the side into deep water
Advanced Intermediate/Stroke Development
- Child is able to do 25 yards crawlstroke
- Child is able to do 25 yards backstroke
- Child is able to do 25 yards breaststroke
- Refine breaststroke, sidestroke and butterfly
- Learn turns for crawlstroke and backstroke
- Develop endurance by swimming laps
- Learn racing dives off blocks
- For swimmers age 11 and up
6 Year Old Developmental Swim Team
- Must be able to do freestyle and backstroke for 25 yards each
- Stroke development and training to develop endurance
- Program to get swimmers ready for a swim team
- Beginner – nervous, starting to learn the basics (floating, swimming, being comfortable)
- Advanced – can swim, wants to do strokes better and learn new stroke
Group swim lessons are taught by trained / experienced instructors.
Classes are small to ensure safety and individual attention.
All levels will include basic water skills and stroke technique.
Swim teams available through team try outs, call for details.
Private lessons availalble to meet your individual needs.